Polaris Axys Switchback Assault Rail Kit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free USA shipping on all orders over $1k USD
- 10+ in stock
- Inventory on the way
Upgraded rail package for your AXYS Switchback Assault equipped with the IGX rear suspension. Our bomber rail is our super heavy duty model with minimal lightweight cutouts for maximum strength. Each Rail is carved from 7000 series aluminum for maximum strength and minimal weight. Offered in raw aluminum or an array of durable anodized finishes they are sure to not only hold up to all the abuse you can dish out but also give your sled a trick custom look. Rails are not tipped up for better traction. This results in better acceleration on hardpack as well as better deep snow performance. 155 Rail kits bolt up to the stock suspension components and stretch the suspension allowing the float of a 155 with the plush ride of the IGX skid.
Each kit includes 2 Rail beams, 2 hyfax and a hardware kit with instructions.
***Note*** Rails are cut to accommodate 8" rear idler wheels. Stock Polaris wheels are 7 1/4". Appropriate wheels are required for proper fit and function. Do not run the stock wheels on rails configured for larger wheels, damage to your track/rails/wheels may occur!
MAKE SURE TO ORDER FOUR 8" WHEELS TO REPLACE YOUR 4 OEM 7.25" REAR IDLERS FOR PROPER TENSIONING AND TRACK- TO-RAIL CLEARANCE
How long will it take for my order to get to me once it ships?
- If you live in the USA, standard UPS/FedEx delivery times apply:
- Ground = See Chart below
- 3-day, 2-day, and Next Day speak for themselves.
- If you live in Canada or the EU:
- Well, this is a tricky one to answer definitively... We have seen orders fly through customs in a matter of hours and we have seen orders sit in customs for nearly 2 weeks--and we have absolutely no control over this. We have an international customs broker that handles the exporting process but ultimately it is in the hands of your respective governments.
- UPS Worldwide expedited costs more but does speed up the entire process.
Do you ship via the US Postal Service?
- We have had acceptable success with the postal service as of late and for our international customers we can offer postal shipping to help save on duties and shipping costs. It is not active on the website for all applications or countries. But if you give us a call, or send in an email, and we can get you taken care of.
I don't live in the United States, will you put a lower price on the commercial invoice paperwork to save me on paying taxes and other government imposed fees?
- NO. This is wrong on 2 levels:
- Truth--we will not lie to benefit ourselves, we will not lie for you either.
- Honesty--it is still wrong to steal from a government just because they are stealing from you.
How much will it cost to ship my order?
- Easy: populate your shopping cart, then fill out the information in the "Estimate Shipping and Tax". Bob's your uncle.
- Please note that only MN residents are charged sales tax.
- For Canadian and other international orders, please note that the estimator is for shipping only, brokerage fees, duties, and/or your country's taxes are not included in the estimation.
What other costs am I the customer responsible for besides shipping when the order is going to Canada or internationally?
- Possible additional charges include:
- Brokerage fees--fees imposed by the broker who handles the transaction across international lines. This service is usually provided by UPS or FedEx and they have to cover their costs for the additional paperwork, etc...
- Duties--fees imposed by your government for buying something outside of your country.
- Taxes--speaks for itself...a general rule of thumb is the bigger your government, the larger the taxes will be.