Fox 1.5 Zero QS3R SKID Shock Kits - Arctic Cat/Yamaha
- Free USA shipping on all orders over $1k USD
- 10+ in stock
- Inventory on the way
ICE AGE EXCLUSIVE - ARCTIC CAT 1.5 QS3R LIGHTWEIGHT COIL
With input from our Backcountry Team, including Dave McClure, the new FOX lightweight mountain shocks improved ride quality is as significant as their weight savings. This technology has trickled down from our trophy truck engineering successes. Simply put, we’ve freed the shock to move comfortably by using internal grooves to bypass oil around the piston in the ride zone while providing increased bottom-out resistance for those big hits by eliminating the grooves in the last 30% of travel. This provides the plushness to ride all day with the control you need for maximum fun. Our objective? Retain that great FOX ride feel while increasing bottom-out control, especially in coil-over shock applications.
For Arctic Cat, this shock is especially beneficial over the stock equipment, as the internal bypass grooves and position sensitive damping give the Cat platform -which is down on travel compared to the competition - a ride that feels like it has an extra few inches of plushness.
These shocks were co-developed with ELEVATE for Arctic Cat in mind, and work exceptionally well with our ELEVATE Alpha geometry.
FITMENT and COMPATIBILITY:
- Ski Shocks: compatible with all 36" front end-equipped Arctic Cat mountain sleds 2012-2023. Also compatible with Yamaha Sidewinder M-TX 36" front end equipped sleds, and 2021-2023 Yamaha Mountain Max monorails.
- Skid Shocks: compatible with all monorail-equipped Arctic Cat and Yamaha snowmobiles 2019-2023
Simple to use QS3 Compression / Rebound Adjustment
Lightwight Coil spring - tool free adjustment
Lightweight bodies and caps
Bypass technology for plush ride
Premium Fox Factory calibration
Preset / ready to ride right out of the box.
This shock is hands down the biggest performer for the dollar you will see on a modern mountain sled. The new lightweight coil spring and adjuster make for simple easy to change adjustments without the need for tools. Couple this with the simple to adjust QS3 switch and you can go from powder carves to rough trail with the flip of a switch. No more fumbling with tiny iced up knobs and tiny adjustments you can't feel, the Quick Switch technology makes adjustment simple and clear. The positions represent real changes a rider can feel for easy to understand setting adjustments. Large background numbering makes it easy to see which position you are in. The QS3 tech is the perfect match for the mountain snowmobilers needs from novice to expert.
How long will it take for my order to get to me once it ships?
- If you live in the USA, standard UPS/FedEx delivery times apply:
- Ground = See Chart below
- 3-day, 2-day, and Next Day speak for themselves.
- If you live in Canada or the EU:
- Well, this is a tricky one to answer definitively... We have seen orders fly through customs in a matter of hours and we have seen orders sit in customs for nearly 2 weeks--and we have absolutely no control over this. We have an international customs broker that handles the exporting process but ultimately it is in the hands of your respective governments.
- UPS Worldwide expedited costs more but does speed up the entire process.
Do you ship via the US Postal Service?
- We have had acceptable success with the postal service as of late and for our international customers we can offer postal shipping to help save on duties and shipping costs. It is not active on the website for all applications or countries. But if you give us a call, or send in an email, and we can get you taken care of.
I don't live in the United States, will you put a lower price on the commercial invoice paperwork to save me on paying taxes and other government imposed fees?
- NO. This is wrong on 2 levels:
- Truth--we will not lie to benefit ourselves, we will not lie for you either.
- Honesty--it is still wrong to steal from a government just because they are stealing from you.
How much will it cost to ship my order?
- Easy: populate your shopping cart, then fill out the information in the "Estimate Shipping and Tax". Bob's your uncle.
- Please note that only MN residents are charged sales tax.
- For Canadian and other international orders, please note that the estimator is for shipping only, brokerage fees, duties, and/or your country's taxes are not included in the estimation.
What other costs am I the customer responsible for besides shipping when the order is going to Canada or internationally?
- Possible additional charges include:
- Brokerage fees--fees imposed by the broker who handles the transaction across international lines. This service is usually provided by UPS or FedEx and they have to cover their costs for the additional paperwork, etc...
- Duties--fees imposed by your government for buying something outside of your country.
- Taxes--speaks for itself...a general rule of thumb is the bigger your government, the larger the taxes will be.