2-Wheel Axle Kit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free USA shipping on all orders over $1k USD
- 10+ in stock
- Inventory on the way
Strong and lightweight billet aluminum 2-wheel axle kit. Combine with your Ice Age rails for added strength, eliminate the plastic found in most factory axles!
- Switch your sled over to just 2 inboard wheels
- Running wheels inside allows your sled to both carve and sidehill easier!
- Hourglass shaped 7075 axle shaft--incredibly strong yet lightweight!
- 6061 tensioner blocks and end caps.
- Install is easy and fits all wheels with 20mm bearings.
- Remove weight of the additional wheel(s) on factory 3/4 wheel setups
- Works with IceAge or stock Cat, Ski Doo, Yamaha, or Polaris Rails. (Excluding Yamaha with "pull style" tensioners)
- 1" axle blocks fit Polaris, Ski-Doo XM. Skidoo Gen4 146 ONLY, Cut for both 1 or .9" slots (.9" found on Timbersled suspensions and M series Arctic Cat rails)
- 1/2" slots fit Ski-Doo Gen4 154-165, various Arctic cat, Yamaha
How long will it take for my order to get to me once it ships?
- If you live in the USA, standard UPS/FedEx delivery times apply:
- Ground = See Chart below
- 3-day, 2-day, and Next Day speak for themselves.
- If you live in Canada or the EU:
- Well, this is a tricky one to answer definitively... We have seen orders fly through customs in a matter of hours and we have seen orders sit in customs for nearly 2 weeks--and we have absolutely no control over this. We have an international customs broker that handles the exporting process but ultimately it is in the hands of your respective governments.
- UPS Worldwide expedited costs more but does speed up the entire process.
Do you ship via the US Postal Service?
- We have had acceptable success with the postal service as of late and for our international customers we can offer postal shipping to help save on duties and shipping costs. It is not active on the website for all applications or countries. But if you give us a call, or send in an email, and we can get you taken care of.
I don't live in the United States, will you put a lower price on the commercial invoice paperwork to save me on paying taxes and other government imposed fees?
- NO. This is wrong on 2 levels:
- Truth--we will not lie to benefit ourselves, we will not lie for you either.
- Honesty--it is still wrong to steal from a government just because they are stealing from you.
How much will it cost to ship my order?
- Easy: populate your shopping cart, then fill out the information in the "Estimate Shipping and Tax". Bob's your uncle.
- Please note that only MN residents are charged sales tax.
- For Canadian and other international orders, please note that the estimator is for shipping only, brokerage fees, duties, and/or your country's taxes are not included in the estimation.
What other costs am I the customer responsible for besides shipping when the order is going to Canada or internationally?
- Possible additional charges include:
- Brokerage fees--fees imposed by the broker who handles the transaction across international lines. This service is usually provided by UPS or FedEx and they have to cover their costs for the additional paperwork, etc...
- Duties--fees imposed by your government for buying something outside of your country.
- Taxes--speaks for itself...a general rule of thumb is the bigger your government, the larger the taxes will be.