XF HIGHCOUNTRY 141 (2012+)
- Free USA shipping on all orders over $1k USD
- 10+ in stock
- Inventory on the way
- Rails are designed to beef up your XF Highcountry.
- Our extrusion features larger ribs for increased strength in all directions.
- Optimized approach angle to help the sled get on top of the snow.
- Carved from 7000 series aluminum--stronger and lighter, no more wallowed out bolt holes.
- Bomber version has minimal cutouts for maximum strength
- Add some of our rail stiffeners for the strongest package on the market.
- Rear idler size designated as "Stock" use stock idler wheels and axle
- Rear idler size disignated as "9" use IceAge axle and 9" wheels
- 2 rails
- 2 hi-fax
- 4 bumpers and hardware
- 2 tips and hardware 2 idler adjuster housings, bolts, and mounting hardware
For customers wishing to stretch this to a 153" + you will need to use Proclimb M Rails, 12-13 XF models use 12-13 Proclimb M Rails.
2014-2015 Yamaha X-TX customers will require relocation of front track shock mount to "cat" location. This may interfere with bogie wheel placement.
2012+ ProCross Models with the Factory 141 skid also use this rail design