Pro-Ride Switchback Assault - FLAT
- Free USA shipping on all orders over $1k USD
- 10+ in stock
- Inventory on the way
- Fits Pro Ride chassis 144" RMK and SBA
- Flat for better deep snow and hill climbing performance
- Machined from 7000 series aluminum--stronger and lighter
- Accepts either stock or pre-'09 Holz suspensions
- Axle slot moved to accept the wheel size of your choice using your stock axle or our 2- or 4-wheel axle kit
- NO MORE OFFSET AXLES or RAIL EXTENSIONS
- Schematic drawing
- 2 rails
- 2 hi-fax
- 4 bumpers and hardware
- 2 tips and hardware
- 2 idler adjuster housings, bolts, and mounting hardware
The 144 switchback assault uses the same skid as the 144 RMK but the rear suspension arm is mounted closer in the tunnel.
* Our 144, 144, and 151 Rails are drilled for both standard 144 RMK or 144 switchback assault suspension patterns.
*If you are trying to stretch a 144 Switchback Assault beyond a 155, you will need custom rails, the standard RMK rails will not have the correct holes for the rear scissor and torsion springs.