FOX Float 3 Evol QS3 Air SKI shocks MATRYX / AXYS Lightweight Burandt Edition
- Free USA shipping on all orders over $1k USD
- 10+ in stock
- Inventory on the way
With input from our Backcountry Team, the new FOX lightweight mountain shocks improved ride quality is as significant as their weight savings. While it may seem like a stretch, this technology has trickled down from our trophy truck engineering successes. Simply put, we’ve freed the shock to move comfortably by using internal grooves to bypass oil around the piston in the ride zone while providing increased bottom-out resistance for those big hits by eliminating the grooves in the last 30% of travel. This provides the plushness to ride all day with the control you need for maximum fun. Our objective? Retain that great FOX ride feel while increasing bottom-out control, especially in coil-over shock applications.
Simple to use QS3 Compression and Rebound Adjustment
Main air / Evol Air chambers for infinite tunability
Lightweight bodies and caps
Bypass technology for plush ride
Premium Fox Factory / Chris Burandt calibration
Preset / ready to ride right out of the box.
- FLOAT air spring (ski / track front and rear)
- EVOL air chamber (ski / track rear)
- QS3 — Adjustable 3 position compression (ski / track front)
- QS3 — Adjustable 3 position rebound (ski / track rear)
- QS3 — Adjustable 3 position compression with lock-out mode (rear track only)
The combination of the main air spring and the evol air chamber results in an incredibly progressive feel. This means a plush compliant ride over the bumps and ruts while soaking up the biggest jumps and drops without bottoming. Couple this with the simple to adjust QS3 switch and you can go from powder carves to rough trail with the flip of a switch. No more fumbling with tiny iced up knobs and tiny adjustments you can't feel, the Quick Switch technology makes adjustment simple and clear. The positions represent real changes a rider can feel for easy to understand setting adjustments. Large background numbering makes it easy to see which position you are in. The QS3 tech is the perfect match for the mountain snowmobilers needs from novice to expert.
**Khaos length rear shocks only can be installed on a factory Khaos. To convert your PRO-RMK check out our Conversion Kit**
How long will it take for my order to get to me once it ships?
- If you live in the USA, standard UPS/FedEx delivery times apply:
- Ground = See Chart below
- 3-day, 2-day, and Next Day speak for themselves.
- If you live in Canada or the EU:
- Well, this is a tricky one to answer definitively... We have seen orders fly through customs in a matter of hours and we have seen orders sit in customs for nearly 2 weeks--and we have absolutely no control over this. We have an international customs broker that handles the exporting process but ultimately it is in the hands of your respective governments.
- UPS Worldwide expedited costs more but does speed up the entire process.
Do you ship via the US Postal Service?
- We have had acceptable success with the postal service as of late and for our international customers we can offer postal shipping to help save on duties and shipping costs. It is not active on the website for all applications or countries. But if you give us a call, or send in an email, and we can get you taken care of.
I don't live in the United States, will you put a lower price on the commercial invoice paperwork to save me on paying taxes and other government imposed fees?
- NO. This is wrong on 2 levels:
- Truth--we will not lie to benefit ourselves, we will not lie for you either.
- Honesty--it is still wrong to steal from a government just because they are stealing from you.
How much will it cost to ship my order?
- Easy: populate your shopping cart, then fill out the information in the "Estimate Shipping and Tax". Bob's your uncle.
- Please note that only MN residents are charged sales tax.
- For Canadian and other international orders, please note that the estimator is for shipping only, brokerage fees, duties, and/or your country's taxes are not included in the estimation.
What other costs am I the customer responsible for besides shipping when the order is going to Canada or internationally?
- Possible additional charges include:
- Brokerage fees--fees imposed by the broker who handles the transaction across international lines. This service is usually provided by UPS or FedEx and they have to cover their costs for the additional paperwork, etc...
- Duties--fees imposed by your government for buying something outside of your country.
- Taxes--speaks for itself...a general rule of thumb is the bigger your government, the larger the taxes will be.