XM Freeride Rail Kit
- Designed for your XM chassis Freeride with T-Motion Rear suspension
- Carved from 7000 series aluminum--stronger and lighter
- Reshaped and beefed up--cooler and stronger
- Taller profile in tail section and no holes below bump stops
- Non kicked up for increased performance in deep snow!
- Bomber version has minimal cutouts for ultimate strength
- For model year 2013 and up XM
- Lengths: 146, 154, 163, and 174*
- Built to fit your choice of an 8" or 9" wheel
- Use either your stock axle or our 2-wheel axle kit
- No more offset axles or rail extensions Kit includes:
- 2 rails
- 2 hi-fax
- 4 bumpers and hardware
- 2 tips and hardware
- 2 idler adjuster housings, bolts, and mounting hardware
*All 146-174 rails have the same suspension hole pattern, to stretch your freeride, just order the longer set. If your sled did not start as a summit freeride, these will not bolt on and extend your skid.
165 rails are designed to accomodate the new 3.5" Pitch Tracks. We highly recommend an anti stab for this application.