XP Summit (Everest / X) Rail Kit
As low as $395.00
Ski Doo XP rails from IceAge
- Carved from 7000 series aluminum--stronger and lighter
- Reshaped and beefed up--cooler and stronger
- Taller profile in tail section and no holes below bump stops
- Non kicked up for increased performance in deep snow!
- For model year 2008 and up XP Chassis Summits.
- Fits the Everest or X package sleds.
- Lengths: 146, 154, 163, and 174*
- Built to fit your choice of an 8" or 9" wheel
- Use either your stock axle or our 2-wheel axle kit
- No more offset axles or rail extensions Kit includes:
- 2 rails
- 2 hi-fax
- 4 bumpers and hardware
- 2 tips and hardware
- 2 idler adjuster housings, bolts, and mounting hardware
*All 146-174 rails have the same suspension hole pattern, to stretch your summit, just order the longer set. If your sled did not start as a summit, these will not bolt on and extend your skid.
Write Your Own Review