Polaris IQ RMK Rail Kit, Tipped Up
Lightweight rails for all Edge and IQ RMKs (2002 and UP), tipped in the rear for easier hard pack turning.
- Made for all Edge and IQ RMK sleds, 2002 and later
- Also fits Pro Ride chassis 144" RMK and SBA
- Tipped in the rear for easier hard pack turning
- Machined from 7000 series aluminum--stronger and lighter
- Accepts either stock or pre-'09 Holz suspensions
- Axle slot moved to accept the wheel size of your choice using your stock axle or our 2- or 4-wheel axle kit
- NO MORE OFFSET AXLES or RAIL EXTENSIONS
- Schematic drawing
- Kit includes:
- 2 rails
- 2 hi-fax
- 4 bumpers and hardware
- 2 tips and hardware
- 2 idler adjuster housings, bolts, and mounting hardware
***NOTE*** Red Anodized rails are not a stocked item. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
*144 Rails are drilled for both standard 144 RMK or 144 switchback assault suspension patterns.
*If you are trying to stretch a 144 Switchback Assault, you will need custom rails, the standard RMK rails will not have the correct holes for the rear scissor and torsion springs.
*To extend a standard rmk suspension, just purchase a longer rail package, the whole pattern is the same for all, just longer tail sections on the rail.