What about purchasing in non US Funds?
For information regarding using non USD please refer to our currency exchange page. Currency Conversion
I need to order some rails, what does a kit come with?
- Every rail kit is sold as a pair and come with 2 (two) rails and associated acutraments: front and rear bumpers (and hardware), tension adjuster bolt and housing, rail tip (and hardware), and 2 hi-fax.
I need some parts but your website says you're out of stock, can I still get what I need?
- Yes, and while we do our best to keep some of every product on the shelf, some products move faster than our production schedule. If the parts you need are out of stock, you can still place the order on the website or give us a call and we'll take your order over the phone. Please note backorder lead time below.
What anodizing colors are available besides black (and red for non-rail items)?
- We can anodize any part or all of your order in any color you want, but due to a minimum lot setup charge of $150 this amount will be added to the base anodizing price. Please call to discuss color options and pricing.
How long will it take to process my order?
- In-stock items ship out same day if the order is placed by 1:00 PM MST. If your order is very time sensetive, please make a note in the order or feel free to call us to make sure your parts show up in time to go riding!
- Lead time on backordered items is 2-3 business days. Again feel free to call the shop to find out regarding time sensitive orders.
- Anodizing adds about 1-2 weeks to any order timeframe if backordered.
How long will it take for my order to get to me once it ships?
- If you live in the USA, standard UPS/FedEx delivery times apply:
- Ground = See Chart below
- 3-day, 2-day, and Next Day speak for themselves.
- If you live in Canada or the EU:
- Well, this is a tricky one to answer definitively... We have seen orders fly through customs in a matter of hours and we have seen orders sit in customs for nearly 2 weeks--and we have absolutely no control over this. We have an international customs broker that handles the exporting process but ultimately it is in the hands of your respective governments.
- UPS Worldwide expedited costs more but customs and duty fees are included in the price, speeding up the entire process.
Do you ship via the US Postal Service?
- We have had acceptable success with the postal service as of late and for our international customers we can offer postal shipping to help save on duties and shipping costs. It is not active on the website for all applications. But if you give us a call, or send in an email, we can get you taken care of.
I don't live in the United States, will you put a lower price on the commercial invoice paperwork to save me on paying taxes and other government imposed fees?
- NO. This is wrong on 2 levels:
- Truth--we will not lie to benefit ourselves, we will not lie for you either.
- Honesty--it is still wrong to steal from a government just because they are stealing from you.
How much will it cost to ship my order?
- Easy: populate your shopping cart, then fill out the information in the "Estimate Shipping and Tax". Bob's your uncle.
- Please note that only MN residents are charged sales tax.
- For Canadian and other international orders, please note that the estimator is for shipping only, brokerage fees, duties, and/or your country's taxes are not included in the estimation.
What other costs am I the customer responsible for besides shipping when the order is going to Canada or internationally?
- Possible additional charges include:
- Brokerage fees--fees imposed by the broker who handles the transaction across international lines. This service is usually provided by UPS or FedEx and they have to cover their costs for the additional paperwork, etc...
- Duties--fees imposed by your government for buying something outside of your country.
- Taxes--speaks for itself...a general rule of thumb is the bigger your government, the larger the taxes will be.
What if I need to return all or part of my order?
- There will be a restocking fee of 20% on all returned orders.
- Please visit our returns page for more information.
Why would I want Arctic Cat adjusters on my yamaha rails?
- Yamaha tried to reinvent a perfectly good wheel when they designed the track adjusters on their newer sleds. Switching to the AC adjuster gives easier operation and a wider range of adjustment on your track. It also allows you to use our 2 wheel axle kit as well as a variety of other components available on the market.
What hifax do I use with my new rails?
- Most of our rails use a Polaris style hifax, some of our older models and custom peices used stock hyfax.
Can I Powder Coat My Rails?
- What you do with our rails once your receive them is up to you! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT COAT YOUR RAILS! Although many people have coated their rails with no signs of reduced strength or failure, the heat cycling involved in the powder coating process WILL affect the strength of your rails. The degree of reduced temper depends heavily on the temperatures, time run, and material cross section. Due to the magnitude of variability created by the process we cannot warranty any rails that have been coated. We know how strong our product is when we ship it out, but have no way of guaranteeing what material properties your rail has after the heat cycling.